The Explorer Fire Pit
- Resists heat up to 1200F°!
- Sprayed with our insanely durable black ceramic-polymer compound
- Thick 14 gauge steel - thicker than what is found in big box stores!
- Fully customizable with endless options to choose from
- Select from monogram letters for your name to custom designs including beach, lake, wilderness, and explorer themes
- 3 sides are customizable - you pick!
- Remaining 3 sides will be a honeycomb shape to allow for proper ventilation
- Each piece uniquely assembles by sliding into each other. Breaking it down, storing it for the winter, and traveling with it is not a problem (see photos). There are 6 panels flat panels and once assembled it forms a beautiful hexagon fire pit great for any occasion. Everyone will be asking about it!
- Comes with assembly instructions
How Long Will It Take To Ship My Item?
For shipping information, please visit our link here.
For any questions, please refer to out FAQ page.
For more information on our return policy, please visit our link here.
What makes us different?
Fires are a place to gather around and create long lasting memories. They are a place for camaraderie to take place with those you love and trust. They are a place of healing.
Our fire pits are more than a fire for warmth; they are works of art unmatched on the market illuminating at night for you and your guests to look at and create conversations around.
Collapsible and Portable
Our fire pit design is meant to be broken down and stored, taking up minimal space on a shelf. You can also take your pit on a hike and set up camp wherever you like.
Unique Hinged Design
Baird Built offers a unique hinged design unrivaled on the market today. Our hinge allows your fire pit to slide together with ease while maintaining structural rigidity.
We use some of the finest coatings on the market.
We use thick US made cold rolled steel; The highest quality on the market and straight from the mill. Under extreme heat, thin store bought firepits will warp and fall apart. Rest assured that ours will truly stand the test of time.
Laser Cut Panels
All of our panels are laser cut to provide the highest quality illuminated images
Our fire pits are rated for 1200° to battle the harshest fires
Provide seamless and easy assembly in any location by sliding together. Can be assembled with one person.
Thick Sturdy Design
All of our pits are made of 14ga thick steel to ensure they do not warp, even under the most extreme temperatures.
Which Outdoor Pit Fits Your Lifestyle
Not sure what size to take camping? Check out our comparison chart below.
You may also like
The detail in my fire pit is incredible! I could tell in pictures that it looked really nice but when I received it in person... wow! Just amazing! I cant wait to start a fire in it!
I have never seen a fire pit fold up like this one! It hardly takes up any room on my shelf! What a great idea!
Shipping was fast! I recieved my order in just over a week.